Pure Shea Butter
Natural, Fair Trade, Handmade, Raw and Unrefined
The Shea tree is considered sacred because of the bounty of goodness it can do for your skin, hair, beauty and health.
– Nourishes the skin with a rate 0 on the comedogenic scale for oils and butters (it means it does NOT clog the pores)
– Repairs dry and irritated skin
– Protects the skin from the cold and dryness
– Good against wrinkles
– Amazing on sunburns
– Hair mask
– Skin cracks, heels
– Dry lips, feet, hands and nails
– Insect bites
– Shea butter has also incredible healing powers due to its high concentration in vitamin A so apply it on minor wounds and cuts
How to apply:
Gently rub into your hands a small amount of Shea butter and massage over the skin. Use it like a cream/lotion as much as needed to moisturize deeply your skin, face, body, feet, nails and also your hair. On a sunburn, wrinkles, dry hair, skin cracks, stretch marks, insect bites… everyday, everywhere !
Suitable for all types of skins.
Replace your usual lip balm with shea butter! the feeling is incredible and it works! no more dry lips ever!
Enjoy healthy velvet lips…
Babies… shea butter is the prefect protection for baby diaper rash, it will protect effectively and safely their delicate skin.